Temporary Food Permit

Temporary Food Permit

To operate a temporary food service establishment you must notify the Local Health Department of your intent and request a permit. Permits are available for the establishments operating for 1 day up to 14 days. A permit application and list of foods should be submitted to the Health Department prior to the operation of any food service establishment.

Permit Fees:

  • For establishments operating from 1 to 3 days          $60.00
  • For establishments operating from 4 to 7 days          $90.00
  • For establishments operating from 8 – 14 days          $125.00

To obtain a permit, complete the temporary food permit application and contact your local Health Environmentalist. Be sure to include a list of items to be served and review the requirements in the temporary food service guidelines.

Carroll County Health Center – (502) 732-6641
Gallatin County Health Center – (859) 567-2844
Owen County Health Center – (502) 484-5736
Pendleton County Health Center – (859) 654-6985